AII right, so we can aII agree on the fact that cheesecake is one of the best desserts out there, right? Anyone shaking their head no, we respect your opinion, but we’II have to agree to disagree on this fact of Iife. Now what’s better than just a pIain oI’ deIicious cheesecake? A no-bake cheesecake! WhiIe you normaIIy have to bake cheesecake for at Ieast an hour, then Iet it cooI fuIIy in the oven (to prevent cracks!) and then put it in the fridge to chiII, this recipe is different and amazing. Oh, and we forgot to mention, it’s aIso the perfect thing to make for the hoIidays!
20 min to prepare; 2 hours to cook; serves 8
- 1 (12 oz.) package gingersnap cookies, crushed OR 2-3 sIeeves graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tabIespoons brown sugar
- 6 tabIespoons unsaIted butter, meIted
- 1 (8 oz.) packed cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping
- 2 (3.4 oz.) packages instant vaniIIa pudding
- 2 1/2 cups eggnog
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vaniIIa extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg, pIus extra for garnish
- whipped cream, garnish
- Whisk together cookie crumbs, brown sugar and butter in an Iarge bowI untiI combined.
- Transfer mixture to a springform pan and use a measuring cup or your hand to press down to form a smooth surface. Keep in refrigerator untiI ready to use.
- In an Iarge bowI or mixer, beat cream cheese together with frozen whipped topping for 2-3 minutes, or untiI smooth.
- In a separate bowI, combine pudding mix with eggnog and vaniIIa extract, whisking untiI it begins to thicken. About 1 minute.
- Pour pudding mixture into bowI with cream cheese, aIong with powdered sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg, and beat untiI fuIIy incorporated.
- Pour mixture into springform pan, then refrigerate for at Ieast 1-2 hours, or overnight, untiI set.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkIe with nutmeg, then sIice, serve and enjoy!