A huge number of the world’s population is suffering from magnesium deficiency. As a result, many people acquire deadly diseases, including diabetes, cancer, strokes, and heart problems. There are foods that are rich in magnesium, but doctors and health experts know it is magnesium oil that is the most versatile form of the mineral.
Magnesium oil is often used to refresh the body, but it has a ton of benefits and uses that can even help heal certain illnesses. What is important is that people understand that there should be enough magnesium in our system; otherwise, it is easy to develop health issues that can lead to weakness, stress, and even death if not managed.
Why You Need Magnesium Oil
There is a long list of magnesium oil benefits, but the most notable are the following:
- For the Skin: Magnesium oil is great for stimulating and cleansing the skin. It can also remove old skin cells, while encouraging blood flow throughout your body. In addition, it helps stimulate proper function of the lymphatic system.
- For the Muscles: By spraying the oil to your skin, specially when you have muscle discomfort, you can get the comfort that you would like. It’s quite common to use the essential oil onto the hands, abdominal, and thighs, so that individuals no more have to have problems with sore muscles, muscle spasms, and achy joint parts.
- For the Hair: Hair loss can be considered a consequence of inflammation. Other times, extreme hair loss is triggered by calcium deposits in the follicles of the hair. That is why you will need magnesium essential oil if you suffer from this kind of problem. This is quite useful, especially for the male population.
How to Make Magnesium Oil
Aside from the mentioned benefits above, magnesium oil can also improve sleep for people with sleep disorders. It can also reduce stress, which makes it a versatile remedy for people with mood issues. If you have these kinds of problems, it is useful if you know how to make the oil. While you can buy at stores, knowing how to make magnesium essential oil will help you a great deal. Here’s ways to get it done with the next items:
- Half cup of magnesium chloride flakes
- Half glass distilled water
- Spray bottle
- Measuring cup
With the things above ready, here are the steps:
- Boil the water.
- Place the flakes of magnesium chloride in a calculating cup. Glass dish will continue to work too.
- Pour drinking water to the flakes.
- Dissolve by stirring well.
- Let the blend cool.
- Place the water in a squirt bottle, which means you can store it in your house.
Distilled water should be utilized to ensure the oil is maintained for at least half a year. Now, you have magnesium essential oil, which can help you with some health issues you’ve been dealing with for quite some time.