No one desires to look old, but sadly, this is a part of our aging process. The good news is you can delay the inevitable. Believe it or not, the trick is right in front of you – or more specifically, in your kitchen.
By eating the right foods, you can actually solve most of the beauty concerns you maybe having right now. So if you want to look and feel younger inside out, here are the foods you should add to your grocery list:
1. Coffee: It not only wakes you up in the morning, but also keeps you looking youthful. Coffee is rich in antioxidants that fight the toxins in the body. Plus, it stimulates your blood vessels, which helps to make your skin layer have a straight look. Based on the National Cancers Institute, taking in four mugs of coffee can help fight melanoma or skin cancer.
2. Oatmeal: Another favorite part of morning routine, oatmeal is a breakfast time food that will help you look young. It has supplement E that helps nourish your skin layer, combat free radicals that produce you look old, and decrease harm from the sun. Oatmeal also has amino acids, which are essential in combatting aging. Make sure you choose non-processed oatmeal. Stay away from no-cook or instant oatmeal.
3. Mozzarella Cheese: This cheese as well as other foods that are high in calcium can help you have whiter teeth. When you can smile confidently, this can take 10 years off your face. Mozzarella can strengthen and protect your teeth enamel, while increasing saliva production.
4. Walnuts: Rich in omega-3s, eating walnuts every day can keep your skin moisturized, so you will never have to worry about wrinkles again.
5. Grapefruit: Along with citrus fruits, grapefruit is high in vitamin C, which helps in collagen development. Collagen is vital in stopping sagging skin.
6. Shiitake Mushrooms: When you have a problem with gray hair, here’s something that will help. Shiitake mushrooms have a lot of copper, which is one of the culprits as to the reasons youthful individuals get grey hair prematurely. Half of a cup of the mushroom already provides you 71% of copper RDA in support of has 40 calorie consumption.
7. Sweet Potatoes: Tanning can cause you to look old and is not actually good for your skin layer if you retain on abusing it. The glad tidings are that special potatoes can provide you the same results without keeping under sunlight for several minutes. Get that sun-kissed complexion with nice potatoes that are rich in carotenoids, which can give you that younger glow you’ve been dreaming of.
Your diet can directly affect your appearance. Choose the right foods to help remove at least five years off of your face and keep other people guessing about your real age.