Varicose veins tend to be associated with women, but even men can have lumpy and blue or purple veins. In fact, there are about 55% women and 45% men in the US have a vein problem, usually occurring in people who are at least 50 years old as well as pregnant women.
While it is a common problem, there are a few solutions to treat varicose veins, including surgery. But before you go for expensive laser surgeries, there are home remedies such as the ones listed below that can reduce visibility of varicose veins without scary aspect effects:
Apple Cider Vinegar
This flavor-enhancing ingredient can cleanse your body, while improving blood circulation. Listed below are the steps in apple cider vinegar for your varicose veins:
- Prior to going to bed, take the vinegar and apply onto the damaged pores and skin.
- Massage the region that has varicose veins.
- Do a similar thing when you wake up each day.
Be sure to follow this home treatment for at least 8 weeks to lessen how big is the bulgy veins. You can even combine one part drinking water and two parts apple cider vinegar in a cup. Drink it double daily for one month.
This herb is excellent in reducing inflammation, along with the other symptoms of varicose veins. Garlic can also enhance blood circulation and remove toxins that have accumulated in the veins. To use garlic as a remedy for varicose veins, do the following:
- Get six cloves of garlic and a glass jar. You will also need three oranges and olive oil.
- Slice the garlic and place them in the jar.
- Now take the oranges’ juice and add the liquid into the jar.
- Add two tablespoons of olive oil and leave the mixture untouched for 12 hours.
- After that, shake the jar to mix the ingredients well.
- Have a few drops of the answer and therapeutic massage to your veins in circular movement.
- Do that for a quarter-hour every day for many months.
You should wrap the damaged area using a cotton cloth for all of those other night.
Other Effective Remedies
- Work with a washcloth soaked in witch hazel 2-3 times per day.
- Add essential oils to cut parsley and put on the region after refrigerating the herb.
- Boil a glass of marigold in four mugs of drinking water and put on the veins after allowing it to cool.
Maintaining a wholesome weight and exercising are also effective ways as well. Being heavy, along with having high blood pressure can contribute to the development of varicose veins.