Peaches are tasty and juicy fruits. What’s better still is they are packed with nutritious benefits. With every bite, you get antioxidants, selenium, potassium, fiber, vitamin C, choline, and vitamin E. Peaches are thought to be a great fruit for people with diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and cancer. They are also known as stress relievers, digestive system-friendly, and can even aid in weight loss.
While it is still best to consume peaches in their natural form, you can spice things up just a little bit by adding them to your smoothies. Here are some recipes that will surely make you love the fruit even more:
- ¾ cup blueberries
- One peach, chopped and preferably frozen
- ½ glass of Greek yogurt, non-fat and plain
- ½ glass of almond milk
- One tablespoon of flaxseed, ground
- Two tablespoons of honey
Listed below are the directions because of this healthy smoothie:
- Blend the fruits first combined with the yogurt, flaxseeds, honey, and almond dairy. You are able to replace the dairy with your preferred juice if you’d like. You can even add snow to the blender.
- Puree until smooth.
- Stir several times and serve.
Kiwi and Peach Combo
Here’s a good and healthy smoothie that has a few variations.
- One banana, frozen and in one-inch chunks
- ½ cup of canned peaches
- One peeled kiwi fruit, ripe
You can process this like any other smoothie or you can use peach juice to make it thinner. If you want thick consistency, you can add some ice or just place it in the freezer. You can also add some ground flaxseed if you want.
Fresh Peach Smoothie
This is one of the easiest and yet the healthiest peach smoothies around. You don’t need anything else here, except:
- Two peaches, ripened and cut into pieces
- Two bananas
- Two frozen bananas
Here’s what you need to do:
- Blend the normal temperature bananas and the peaches until smooth.
- Place the frozen bananas and blend again.
Peachy Cinnamon Smoothie
If you’re into clean eating, that one is for you:
- One banana
- One cup of peaches, sliced and frozen
- ¼ cup of Greek yogurt, plain and nonfat
- One date, pitted
- One tablespoon of cinnamon
- One cup of organic whole milk
Just blend the ingredients together and enjoy up to four servings.
Smoothie for Weight Loss
If you’re trying to lose some of the unwanted flab, here’s a simple recipe that will help get rid of the fats away:
- One cup of peaches, frozen
- One mango, frozen as well
- One banana
- One cup of orange juice
- One cup of spinach
- One cup of water
Peaches are indeed healthy. If you have about 10 minutes to extra, you may make some smoothies rather than eating the fruits raw.