How Much Everyday Hair Loss Is Normal and How to Stop It Naturally?

You probably freak out when you see a lot of hair in the shower drain. But calm yourself down as hair loss is normal – to a certain extent. As a matter of fact, it is not unusual for an average woman to lose at least 60 strands every day. In some cases, 150 hairs are still normal.

Trichologist (scalp expert) Philip Kingsley attests that these figures are completely in the safe range and shouldn’t scare you. It is also important to understand that the amount of hair fall you experience varies on the space of hair. Shorter hair tends to appear to be less hair has dropped than longer hair.

When Does It Become Excessive?

You can’t really count the amount of hairs you lose. One test is to consider 50 or even more hairs in the middle of your fingers so you draw them. In the event that you lose five to eight hairs in this test, it is normal. However, if you lose 15 or more, this amount is something to be concerned about.
hair loss is normalFor many people, 90% of hair is within growing stage and the rest of the remaining is within resting stage. The 10% falls out and can give room for new hair to develop in a degree of time. So when you lose 15 strands or even more for each and every hair draw you make, which means that you have significantly more than 10% of hair in resting stage. For a few, this is quite normal, but this will not denote it is safe. Be sure you check with a specialist to learn how to proceed to stop this technique.

Causes of Hair Loss 

If you’re losing hair, it generally does not necessarily mean that there surely is a problem. You can find explanations why you are losing hair – even in excess – that shouldn’t really cause concern. These reasons include:

  • Too much stress
  • Lack of certain vitamins
  • Poor lifestyle
  • Diet
  • Infection
  • Hormonal imbalance
  • Immunological issues

No matter what the cause, if your hair is falling excessively, you should take a trip to the doctor either to ease your anxieties or get rid of the underlying problem. Additionally, if hair goes through an activity regularly, such as hair color, bleaching, and straightening, each strand will become weaker. When using these items does not always impact the development of hair, they may damage the proteins structure of hair to a specific degree.

Remedies for Hair Loss 

In the event that you frequent hair salons for a treatment, it is time to minimize this as the products you apply on your hair can lead to breakage. Other ways to halt hair fall include:

  • Using shampoos without sulfate in the ingredients
  • Deep conditioning your hair
  • Using hair supplements with biotin
  • Avoiding hair styling tools that use heat
  • Brushing gently

If you’re losing hair for more than three months, visit a trichologist or a dermatologist as soon as possible.

About Author: