Today we are going to share how to get rid of blackheads with Vaseline or petroleum jelly. A blackhead can be defined as a blocked sweat duct of the skin or a plug of sebum in a hair follicle which mostly appear on areas such as the nose, cheeks and chin.
Blackheads can damage your beautiful looks, so you must learn some fast ways to remove blackheads and keep looking beautiful forever. If you can’t afford expensive blackhead removal creams from the aesthetic store, then don’t stress any more even as we will let you know an extremely great home treatment to eliminate blackheads fast. You’ll find so many special home cures to eliminate blackheads which Vaseline method is among those special deals!
ELIMINATING Blackheads With USAGE OF Vaseline
Whether you are a teenager or an aged person, this homemade Vaseline blackheads treatment is very safe and inexpensive. If you’re to wait a function or party in a few days or possibly tomorrow, and you are a lot worried due to the unsightly blackheads that are ruining your beauty, then stop worrying anymore and try the method that we are going to share today.
Get Rid Of Blackheads With Vaseline Treatment
Things You Need:
- Two Small Washcloths
- Soft Tissue Papers
- Clear Plastic or Glad wrap
How To Use Vaseline For Blackheads Treatment
- Apply a thick coat of Vaseline or petroleum jelly on the blackheads affected area. For best results, apply Vaseline after a shower or washing the blackheads affected area with water as it will make the extraction of dirt and grime easier.
- Now cover the area (where you have applied Vaseline) with a bit of clear plastic material or glad cover.
- Keep the skin wrapped with plastic material and apply two hot wet washcloths for 5 minutes on your skin. The hot wet washcloths can help make the skin pores gentle and unclog them.
- After 5 minutes, take away the washcloths. Then cover a clean gentle tissues over each forefinger and carefully press the influenced pores and skin to remove the blackheads and clean your pores. You can widen your fingers so that the deep blackheads can be effectively removed.
- After carrying this out whole process, apply any good skincare product containing AHAs and BHAs to keep the pores clean.
Note: Always be gentle to your skin and do the process smoothly.
This method of blackheads removal using Vaseline is very effective and it has helped many people who have been struggling for years to remove their blackheads. So give it a try!
How To Get Rid Of Blackheads With Vaseline – If you know some other remedy of blackheads removal using Vaseline, then don’t forget to share it with us.