Coconut oil is probably the most popular product from coconut and you probably use it for cooking. It is considered one of the healthiest oils around due to its saturated fats. But coconut oil is not the only healthy thing that you can get from coconuts. In fact, you can get coconut water without any form of processing. It’s natural and healthy – just what the body needs. Drinking this for 14 days or two weeks can offer you with the next health benefits:
1. Prevents Hydration: Water is good, but so is coconut water. Instead of consuming sodas that are harmful to your wellbeing and sugary fruit drinks, coconut water is a much better option. It includes electrolytes, along with important nutrients, such as magnesium, sodium, phosphorus, potassium, and calcium mineral. It’s also more ecological and a great replacement for water in bottles.
2. Good for the Brain and Muscles: A glass of coconut water can provide you 295mg of potassium, which makes it a straight better source for the nutrient than the banana. Potassium can be an essential nutrient for regulating your heartbeat as well as enhancing your muscle function. Potassium serves as an electrolyte that facilitates nerve transmission and improved cognitive and nervous system function.
3. Fights Aging: Coconut water contains cytokinins, which are a group of plant hormones that have an anti-aging effect on the cells.
4. Good for the Digestive System: Drinking coconut water for at least 14 days can prevent digestion and stomach problems, including dysentery, constipation, belly flu, and even parasites. The bioactive enzymes in coconut water can help you with food absorption, while allowing your stomach to digest food easier.
5. Boosts Immunity: You can avoid getting sick by drinking more coconut water regularly. It can boost the immune system, so you can fight infections more effectively. Lauric acid, which really is a kind of fatty acidity within coconut water, has antifungal, antiviral, and antibacterial properties. This fatty acidity has actually shown to be useful in eliminating candidiasis, hepatitis C, and herpes amongst others.
Coconut water is good for individuals with high blood pressure and raised cholesterol. This high-potassium liquid has great results on individuals who have high sodium diet. On the other hand, if you have raised chlesterol, drink coconut water to lessen your LDL cholesterol plus your total triglycerides. Consume it for two weeks and continue taking in until it becomes an integral part of your program. With the health benefits, you know it’s worth it.