As a standard, we should drink eight cups of water every day to permit our body to function normally. There may be no downside as it pertains to keeping hydrated. Not merely will this help you remove out the toxins, you also have to take a trip to the bathroom frequently, so you get up more times daily – another great health benefit.
However, if you want to shed extra pounds, you should start drinking water, preferably 30 minutes before a meal. This very simple task is confirmed by the researchers from the University of Birmingham in England to be truly effective in helping people lose weight.
This particular study comprised of the following facts:
- 84 obese adults were recruited.
- The participants were divided into two groups: one with 41 members and the other with 43.
- The first group was told to consume 16 ounces of water 30 minutes before they eat.
- The second group with 43 members were told to believe their stomach is full before they had their main meal.
- The study went on for about 12 weeks.
- By the end of the experiment, it was discovered that the group that drank water before eating lost typically three pounds more than those who just imagined themselves with full stomachs before meals.
What’s even more incredible about the results would be that the people who drank water before eating all 3 meals every day for 12 weeks lost almost 10 pounds during the study.
A Very Simple Way to Lose Weight
Based on the writer of the analysis, Dr. Helen Parretti, what they have found out gets the potential to supply the general public with great information about how exactly to be healthier and slimmer in the most natural way. While there are several factors that contribute to losing some pounds, the researchers took note of the participants’ activities and calorie intake. But there wasn’t enough difference to consider some changes a huge influence on the weight loss of the subjects. What was even more astonishing was the fact that most people in the group that did not drink water before meals worked out more and longer than those who consumed water.
If you are trying to lose weight, water 30 minutes before you chew on your meals can be one of the easiest & most effective solutions to increase your metabolism.