Detoxing the body has become quite important these recent years. The food we eat, our environment, and the products that we use generally contain substances that can harm our health.
These toxins can build-up inside our bodies and can result in frequent head aches and exhaustion – sometimes even chronic diseases. Fortunately, there are many ways to eliminate those poisons from the body and one of these is through a detoxification bath.
Here are some bath recipes you can try to detoxify your body:
Recipe 1: For Increased Magnesium, Less Skin Irritation, and Detoxing
You’ll need the next ingredients:
When all the ingredients above are prepared, here are the steps to the detox bath:
- Boil water that can fill up a quart size jar.
- Add both types of salt you have, combined with the baking soda.
- Allow those three to dissolve completely.
- Fill your tub with water and add the apple cider vinegar.
- Pour the dissolved salt and baking soda.
- You can now soak yourself in the bath for at least 30 minutes.
You can also add essential oils, such as lavender and peppermint.
Recipe 2: For Heavy Detox and Replenishing Magnesium in the Body
The main ingredient in this bath is clay as this material can effectively bind itself to heavy metals and other toxins, so that they are easily eliminated out of the body. Here are the two main ingredients for this detox bath:
- ½ cup of bentonite clay
- ½ cup of Epsom salt
With the clay and salt ready, here are the steps to follow:
- Prepare your bath water.
- Add the Epsom salt and let it dissolve there.
- If you will add essential oils, you may do so at this time. But you can skip this step if you will just use both ingredients above.
- Inside a glass jar, mix the clay to a little amount of water to eliminate the majority of the clumps utilizing a plastic material spoon. Make sure you don’t use any kind of metal during the process.
- Once step 4 4 is done, add the clay mixture into your bath.
- Leave it there for 20 minutes before you start soaking.
An alternative is to make a paste using clay and some water. Stand in the tub and rub the clay all over your body. Let it dry, which will usually take five minutes. Sit down in the tub and soak for at least 20 minutes. Start scrubbing your body to get rid of the clay.