Chia Seeds are one versatile little seed! These are one of the world’s oldest resources of nourishment dating back again to the Aztecs and Mayans as soon as 3500 BC. Abundant with nutrients therefore simple to use, they could be consumed raw, soaked, put into porridge, puddings, and cooked goods.
Here’s one of well known ways to utilize them in a wholesome breakfast time or decadent dessert!
- 1 cup coconut milk or nut milk of preference
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 3 tbsp Chocolate or uncooked cacao powder
- 1 tbsp raw honey or genuine maple syrup
- Couple of fresh mint, finely chopped, 1/8 tsp peppermint extract or 1 drop genuine peppermint oil
- In a mid-sized dish, add all ingredients and whisk collectively.
- Separate between 2 small bowls or moulds as pictured.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, or for dessert, serve with some fresh berries and shredded coconut.