Traditional lasagna is fantastic but dessert lasagna might be even better. Layers about levels of different sugary flavors such as a crunchy pecan crust, the small tang of cheesecake, and cool vanilla and delicious chocolate puddings get this to one impressive stratified confection. It’s creamy, it’s crunchy, it’s cool, and it’s chocolatey – this delicious Chocolate Cheesecake Lasagna has really first got it all.
For a dessert that’s so impressive, this really is easy to make. If you can handle a whisk, you can make this! It feeds a crowd (and that whole crowd will be happy), and you can make it the day before and leave it in the fridge until you need it. It’s a great dessert for entertaining, but we wouldn’t mind just scooping out portions for ourselves when the mood strikes.
Chocolate Cheesecake Lasagna
20 minutes active, 2 hours inactive to prepare serves 6-8
For the crust:
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup flour
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar
For the cheesecake layer:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup Cool Whip
For the vanilla pudding layer:
- 2 cups milk
- 1 packet instant vanilla pudding
- For the chocolate pudding layer:
- 1 packet instant chocolate pudding
- 2 cups milk
- 2 cups Cool Whip
- Chocolate shavings
- Preheat oven to 350°F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the pecans, sugars, melted butter and flour until well combined. Press equally into prepared cooking dish. Bake for 20 minutes and arranged on a cable rack to cool completely.
- While crust is cooking, prepare the cheesecake coating. Inside a medium bowl, defeat collectively the cream parmesan cheese, powdered sugars and Cool Whip until fluffy.
- In two distinct bowls, make the vanilla and chocolate puddings. In each dish, blend the pudding blend with 2 mugs of dairy. Using significantly less than the bundle calls for leads to a firmer pudding because of this recipe.
- When crust has completely cooled, pass on the cheesecake blend equally over it. Next, pass on the vanilla pudding over it, and then the chocolate pudding. To finish, spread the 2 2 cups of Cool Whip over the top and garnish with chocolate shavings.
- Set in the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours. Serve, and enjoy!