If the name “crack chicken spaghetti bake” doesn’t immediately get the attention and indicate how addictive this dish is, then we don’t know what will. Regardless of what it’s called, we’ve come up with a creamy, cheesy meal that will have you hooked after the first bite. Seriously, everyone who’s tried it has had to go back for seconds (and thirds), and there’s no reason trying to fight that craving. This spaghetti bake wins every time against anyone’s attempt at self-control.
If you’re wondering what makes up our crack chicken spaghetti bake, it’s a smattering of ingredients, including a handful of pantry staples, that come together to form a smooth sauce that jackets the poultry and spaghetti and bakes up to perfection. We proceeded to go with velveeta here rather than cheddar parmesan cheese as the bottom of the sauce. While you’re more than welcome to swap in cheddar, we’ve found (predicated on the countless times our relatives and buddies have requested we get this to) that velveeta melts easier and creates a creamier sauce than using regular parmesan cheese.
Combined with the cheese, we used cream of chicken breast soup, chicken breast broth and dried out ranch mix to develop the sauce. A great deal of taste there, because of the ranch blend, which is all then topped off with parmesan cheese and bacon, then popped in to the oven so that it can change into melted, fantastic, bubbling goodness. You all need this spaghetti bake in your life, so do yourself a favor and whip it up this week!
Crack Chicken Spaghetti Bake
45 minutes to prepare serves 8
- 1 (16 oz.) package spaghetti
- 2 (10.75 oz.) cans cream of chicken soup
- 2 (8 oz.) packages velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 cup low-sodium chicken broth
- 1 (1.5 oz.) package dry ranch mix
- 3 cups cooked chicken, shredded or cubed
- 1/3 cup bacon bits
- 2 cups sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside.
- Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Combine chicken soup, velveeta and chicken broth in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until melted and smooth. Whisk in ranch dry mix and salt and pepper.
- Place drained pasta and shredded chicken in greased cooking dish and pour parmesan cheese sauce outrageous. Toss collectively until everything is equally covered, then top with cheddar parmesan cheese and bacon pieces.
- Place cooking dish in range and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and dish is heated through.