Pizza…it’s flawlessly warm and bubbly and cheesy, with a variety of toppings accessible to you. Whether it’s the best pie around from your preferred local joint or simply a fridge aisle special, it’s quite hard to fail with pizza. Will there be other things we can do or say about America’s favorite food? Yes! Let’s make a bubble-up!
Have you ever really tried a bubble up before? They are significantly so fun and yummy, fundamentally any type of bake you want, topped with buttery dough that leads to a ridiculously good, all-in-one food. Also, using refrigerated biscuit dough means it can save you a great deal of time and become eating this in minutes. It has all the pizza regulars you’d expect, but don’t hesitate to add some of your preferred toppings to the versatile recipe. Stringy cheese with every bite, don’t neglect plenty of napkins for your saucy fingers!
Bubble-Up Pizza Casserole
45 minutes to prepare serves 6-8
- 2 cans refrigerated biscuit dough
- 14 ounces marinara sauce
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded and divided
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces pepperoni, quartered
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease an 8×8-in . baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Quarter each biscuit with kitchen scissors or a knife, then place into a big mixing bowl.
- Add in the marinara sauce, 1 cup cheese, seasonings, and pepperoni, combining collectively until well-combined.
- Pour equally into baking dish, then top with remaining cheese.
- Place baking dish in oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and biscuits are cooked through. Enjoy!