Cauliflower. It’s one particular vegetable that you either love or hate! Here’s a different way to use cauliflower in a yummy breakfast muffin. Fast and simple to make, these low-carb muffins could keep you full all morning hours!
- 1 cup cauliflower florets
- 2 mugs gluten-free flour (we used buckwheat)
- Pinch surface nutmeg
- 1 cup almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 mugs grated cheese
- ½ cup cut mushrooms
- 2 green onions, finely sliced
- 2 tsp surface smoked paprika
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (350°F). Series a 12 gap, 1/3 glass capacity muffin skillet with cafe style paper situations.
- Within a food processor, process the cauliflower florets, using the pulse function, until finely chopped.
- Whisk the flour, paprika, and nutmeg in a sizable dish. Whisk the almond dairy, eggs and essential oil in another dish and season with sodium and pepper.
- Combine mixtures but do not overmix. Add cauliflower, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms, and onion and mix to mix. Spoon batter into ready paper cases.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until golden and a skewer inserted in middle comes out clean. Transfer to a cable rack to cool. Serve warm or at room temperatures.