This turmeric mixture can help ease your digestive tract in preparation for a much better night’s sleep.
Sleep problems can frequently be related back again to the digestive tract working overtime before bed which makes it hard for the body to completely breeze down and settle set for restful sleep.
Sipping on the warming turmeric mixture at night can help negotiate your digestive tract, relaxed the nervous system and prepare you for a restful rest.
- 1 tsp ground turmeric
- 1 tsp fresh honey
- Pinch of surface black pepper
- Pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 cup (8 oz/ 250 ml) unsweetened plant-based milk of preference (coconut, hemp, almond, grain)
- Make a turmeric paste by blending the turmeric, honey, cinnamon & black colored pepper as well as handful of hot water.
- Heat the dairy in a saucepan or vapor.
- Mix through the turmeric paste.
- Serve in a cup or mug and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.