Modern foods, along with other elements, can cause digestion problems. Lots of the foods we’ve today are prepared and with material that might not be friendly to the stomach. Included in these are gluten, lactose, acids, and sugars among others. There’s also chemical substance additives that can result in poor intestinal health. With the problem today, you ought to be able to choose the best foods that will help protect your digestive tract, so you can perform better health.
A great way to revive health is to change to natural food diet. You are able to incorporate these yummy smoothies to your daily diet, and that means you can remove symptoms such as bloating, center burn, extreme gas, irritable colon symptoms, and ulcers.
Smoothies to Try
1. Prepare the next ingredients and mix them together to help make the smoothie:
One fourth of chopped and skinless pineapple, medium size with the core still intact
- About 1/6th of an enormous papaya
- ¼ to ¼ teaspoon of papaya seeds
- Three tablespoons of desiccated coconut
- One tablespoon of extra virgin coconut oil
- One teaspoon of triphala powder
- ½ in . of ginger rhizome
- Unflavored yogurt
You can even use coconut water rather than plain yogurt. This formula is great for those with digestive problems. Make sure to drink this at least 30 minutes before a meal, especially if you will eat meat, wheat, or dairy.
2. Boost your digestive system by blending the following ingredients to make a healthy smoothie:
- One cup of frozen pineapple
- Two tablespoons of avocado
- ½ cup of coconut water
- ½ cup of water
- 1/4 cup of parsley
- One teaspoon of grated ginger
- ½ frozen banana
You can also use fresh ingredients instead of frozen ones. Add ¼ teaspoon of probiotic powder and a slice of lemon for garnish. This smoothie not only boosts the digestive system, but also your immunity.
3. If you have bloated stomach, here’s a smoothie that proves to be a good remedy for such problem:
- One papaya, cut into chunks
- ½ tablespoon of honey
- ½ cup of ice cubes
- Lemon juice
- ½ cup of Greek yogurt, nonfat
- ½ tablespoon of chopped ginger
- Four mint leaves
Keep two sprigs of mint leaves to use as garnish. This smoothie can help relieve digestion problems, including bloating and constipation due to papaya fruits. In the meantime Greek yogurt is a great source for probiotics.
Whether it’s an upset abdomen or a worse digestion problem, smoothies can help relieve them and that means you don’t have to consider over-the-counter pills.