Herein I made this literal 2-minute avocado smoothie with full fat coconut milk, avocado of course, a little touch of maple syrup, and glaciers. That’s literally it! This smoothie is quick, but it’ll gas your body with nutrients you need to keep food cravings at bay as a snack, dessert, or in the morning whatever works for you. This recipe:
- Takes 2 minutes to make in the blender
- The definition of simple eating
- Easy to digest
- Full of dietary fiber and healthy body fat, both keep food cravings and blood sugars stable
(nutrition) stripped and how this smoothie can gas your body all day long:
- Avocados are the celebrity here and contain dietary fiber (1/2 of an avocado has about 7g dietary fiber!), healthy body fat (monounsaturated – heart healthy), potassium, vitamin E, K, and B vitamins (particularly folate).
- Coconut milk contains a unique type of fat called MCT (medium chain triglycerides) which are broken down in the body and utilized differently than long-chain triglycerides, like olive oil for example, to be more readily used as energy. In a nutshell, it’s quick energy!
- Optimizer Option: add a scoop of your favorite vanilla proteins for a lift.
2-MINUTE AVOCADO SMOOTHIE
An awesome and creamy avocado smoothie manufactured in 2 minutes with simple whole food substances to cause you to feel good.
- 1 cup full unwanted fat canned organically coconut milk
- 1 cup filtered water
- 1 avocado
- 1 cup ice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup (low glucose option: use stevia to flavor instead)
- pinch of sea salt
- Add all ingredients to a high-speed blender and mix until steady. Serve immediately.
Protein: for a lift of proteins add 1 scoop of your preferred protein natural powder — vanilla recommended